Wednesday, June 16, 2021
The intersection of South 8th and East Douglas St. will be closed to through traffic from 8 a.m. Thursday, June 17 through the evening of Friday, June 18 to allow the City of Goshen Water and Sewer Department to replace a sewer manhole structure. more
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Norfolk Southern will close the several railroad crossings in Goshen in the coming weeks to make repairs and repave. The following crossings will be closed between Wednesday, June 16, and Friday, June 25, 2021: • East Lincoln Avenue• Cottage Avenue• Main Street• 1st Street The following... more
Monday, June 14, 2021
Pursuant to the provisions of the Open Door Law and Indiana Code 5 14 1.5 5, there will be a public presentation to the Goshen Redevelopment Commission, Goshen Common Council, Elkhart County Commissions and Elkhart County Council regarding Goshen’s Downtown River District Revitalization Plan on June... more
Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 4:00pm
To view a live stream of this meeting, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89051557762 or call (312) 626-6799 or (929) 205-6099 and dial the meeting ID: 890 5155 7762. To speak during the public meeting, the public should use the “raise hand” feature on meeting or dial *9 if calling on the telephone.
Monday, June 28, 2021
During scheduled brush collections, the Street Department will make only one pass through the city to pick up brush. More at goshenindiana.org/street-department
Monday, June 28, 2021, 2:00pm
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88677698824 Or Telephone: (301) 715-8592 or 312 626 6799 Webinar ID: 886 7769 8824 Dial *9 to "raise hand" and speak during public comment
Virtual Dance Session Beginning February 1. 2021
We are excited to bring our new Virtual Dance Classes to the community. All sessions will end with a spring concert. Dance attire varies by instructor and by the different forms of dance. At registration, please request a copy of the dance attire requirements for your class. Dancers must be the minimum required age by August 1 of the session year. Pre-registration is required at the Park Office. Instructors will assist in class placement; please contact the Park Office for details. Classes meet will meet via zoom. Since class size is limited and your child will be taking a place in class upon registration, refunds will not be issued after class capacity is met or registration closes, whichever occurs first.
5:00-5:30 Creative Dance 3-5 years old 12 weeks $40
- This class is designed to foster an environment of creativity and self-discovery through movement. Each student will learn how to express their own unique voice through dance, as they follow along to musical and rhythmic prompts.
5:45-6:45 Ballet for Minnie’s 6-9 years old 12 weeks $80
- This class is designed to give students a chance to sample ballet. Within 12 weeks, they we will cover the fundamentals of ballet and learn a short ballet routine for the spring concert which takes place at the end of the 12 week class cycle.
5:00-6:00 Jazz for Minnie’s 5-7 years old 12 weeks $80
- This class is designed to give students a chance to sample jazz. Within 12 weeks, they we will cover the fundamentals of jazz and learn a short jazz routine for the spring concert, which takes place at the end of the 12-week class cycle.
5:00-6:00 Modern special needs 8-teens 12 weeks $80
- This course is designed to inspire joy and confidence within each student through expressive dance. Students will learn basic modern techniques and will perform a dance routine for the spring concert at the end of the 12-week class cycle.
4:30-5:30 Intro to Hip Hop 10-14 years old 12 weeks $80
- This class is designed for students who are interested in learning a mixture of old school classic hip-hop and current popular social dance moves. While refining their technique and strengthening their creative innovation skills, the students will be learning a routine for the spring concert to perform at the end of the 12-week cycle class.
To view current programs and activities, please consult the 2021 Activity Guide.
Get parks and recreation updates sent straight to your inbox. Click the "Sign Up for Email Updates" to join our email list. You can sign up for the programs & events that interest you the most!