NIPSCO will be closing Peddlers Village Road for one day only from Elkhart Road (US 33) to Reliance Road on Friday, September 15th (weather dependent) to complete the project begun at the end of August. For more information on this road closure visit the City’s interactive Road Closure Map: bit.ly/GoshenRoadClosureMap.
Thursday, August 31st, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, NIPSCO will be turning off the power at the intersection of Weymouth Boulevard and E. Kercher Road to connect power to the new Dollar General store. NIPSCO will be providing traffic control during the duration of their work.
For more information go to the City of Goshen’s Road Closures Map: https://bit.ly/GoshenRoadClosureMap.
For more information on these projects visit the City’s interactive Road Closure Map: bit.ly/GoshenRoadClosureMap
Over the next two weeks, the City of Goshen and its contractors will need to close sections of roadways to complete projects. Additionally, NIPSCO Gas will need to close several sections of roadways to relocate existing utilities and install new utilities. These road closures are weather-dependent and may shift as needed. Updates will be posted to the City’s interactive Road Closure Map.
The City of Goshen projects are:
- A one-day closure for College Avenue between Brinkley Way East and County Road 31 on Wednesday, August 30th.
- A three-day closure for N. Indiana Avenue between Wilden Avenue and the railroad tracks beginning on Tuesday, September 5th to the 7th. For more information on this asphalt project visit https://goshenindiana.org/asphalt-replacement-.
The NIPSCO Gas projects are :
- A one-day lane restriction next to the County Courthouse Project on Reliance Road on Monday, August 28th (the road will be open but with flaggers to direct traffic).
- A three-day road closure for Peddlers Village Road from Elkhart Road (US 33) to Reliance Road from Wednesday, August 28th to Friday, September 1st.
- An overnight road closure for Reliance Road from Peddlers Village Road to Elkhart Road (US 33) from Tuesday, September 5th to the 6th.