Goshen Utilities will start the fall hydrant flushing program beginning Monday October 11th, 2021, through Friday October 15th, weather permitting.
- From Monday, October 11 through Friday October 15, we will be flushing during daylight hours from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the upper pressure zone, which is everything northeast of U.S. 33 and the Norfolk Southern tracks.
- Also on Monday, October 11, we will start our night time flushing from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. between North Greene Road heading west to the city limits and between the Norfolk Southern tracks to the city limits south.
- On Tuesday, October 12, we will start flushing from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. between Cottage Avenue and 10th Street between the Norfolk Southern tracks south to the city limits, and between Lincolnway East and the Norfolk Southern tracks heading east to the city limits.
- On Wednesday October the 13, we will start flushing from 9 p.m.to 6 a.m. between Pike Street and the city limits south and between North Greene Road and Cottage Avenue.
- On Thursday October 14, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. We will be flushing between Norfolk Southern and the city limits to the south, between North Greene Road to the city limits to the west.
- We ask that you avoid doing laundry on the day we are close to your home, due to the rust that we are removing from the water mains. If you do have a problem with your laundry, please call us and we will have some special soap for you.
If you have any questions or concerns contact our office at 574-534-5306