Join us Saturday, June 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Mill Street Park, 202 Prospect Ave.
The event will feature the unveiling of the 2022 storm drain mural art project and voting for a “People’s Choice” award winning artist. The theme of the project this year was “Dreaming of Clean Water” with the goal of raising awareness about the connection between the City’s storm drains and clean water.
To further that goal, the event will also feature a clean-up of Rock Run Creek and the surrounding neighborhood. Crews will be leaving from the main event center at regular intervals to participate.
Most storm drains in Goshen connect directly to waterways without any treatment—meaning trash and other debris in our roadways ends up directly in our rivers and streams.
Water Fest Order of Events!
- 10:15 – Clean-up crew leaves from City tent
- 11:00 – Dunk Tank: Jason Kauffman, Stormwater Coordinator
- 11:15 – Clean-up crew leaves from City tent
- 12:00 – Recognition of Drain Art Muralists
- Dunk Tank: Jeromy Sheets, Director of Athletics and Student Activities (GJHS and GIS)
- 12:15 – Clean-up crew leaves from City tent
- 12:30 – Dunk Tank: PJ Wolf, Dean of Students (GHS)
- 1:00 – Dunk Tank: Mayor Jeremy Stutsman
- 1:15 – Clean-up crew leaves from City tent
- 1:45 – People’s Choice Award Winning Mural Announcement
Water-themed activities and learning from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.!