The Goshen Parks & Recreation Department has made the following operational changes to their offices and facilities in an effort to protect the public and staff from the spread of COVID-19:
- The Parks & Recreation office at 524 E. Jackson St. will be open to the public from 8 a.m. to noon. The office will close to the public at noon but offices may still be reached via phone at 534.2901 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Rieth Interpretive Center will be closed to the public through the end of April.
- The Wayne Wogoman Welcome Center is closed to the public through the end of April.
- Sports fields and facilities are closed to the public through the end of April.
- The department will not be taking reservations for facilities rentals or classes or programs through the end of April.
- Parks spaces and trails remain open to the public, and restrooms will be accessible to the public beginning April 15.
Playgrounds are not closed to the public; however, the equipment is not being sanitized regularly. We ask that residents use the same social distancing practices when considering going out to use these public facilities.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 534.2901.