The Interurban Trolley, serving the City of Elkhart and the City of Goshen will provide free public transit rides throughout the day on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6, 2018, to help residents reach several polling sites.
The Interurban Trolley will operate during its normal hours; 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Route information can be obtained by calling: (574) 674-8894 (Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, offices will be closed for the Election Day holiday) or at www.interurbantrolley.com.
Interurban Trolley Access Riders who have ADA cards may ride free to any destination on Election Day, as a comparable service benefit.
Additionally, Uber and Lyft will offer free or discounted rides to polling places. Uber will be offering $10 off a single ride to the polls on Election Day on the most affordable Uber option available. Lyft is providing 50 percent off or up to $5 off rides across the country.
The following polling locations are served by the Interurban Trolley:
Elkhart Polling Locations
- St James AME Church, 122 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr, Elkhart (on Green/Red/Orange Line)
- River of Life Community Church, 2626 Prairie St, Elkhart (on Green/Orange Line)
- Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, 3300 Benham Ave, Elkhart (on Green Line)
- Calvary United Methodist Church, 2222 W Indiana Ave, Elkhart (on Green Line)
- Tolson Center, 1320 Benham Ave, Elkhart (on Red Line)• Northside Gym, 300 Lawrence St, Elkhart (on Blue Line)
- Osolo Township Fire Station, 24936 Buddy St., Elkhart (on Blue Line)
- FOP #52 – 1003 Industrial Parkway, Elkhart (on Orange Line)
- AMBS, Lambright Center, 3003 Benham Ave, Elkhart (on Green Line)
Goshen Polling Locations
- Maple City Chapel, 2015 Lincolnway E, Goshen (on Red Line)
- Greencroft Goshen Community Center, 1820 Greencroft Blvd, Goshen (on Red Line)
Dunlap Polling Locations
- Elkhart County Public Services Bldg., 4230 Elkhart Rd, Goshen (on Red Line)
Osceola Polling Locations
- Osceola Town Hall, 850 Lincolnway West, Osceola (on Yellow Line)
- United Steel Workers Local #12273, 56355 Ash Rd, Osceola (on Yellow Line)