Goshen’s Storm drain art project seeks to raise awareness about the connection between storm drains, urban stormwater runoff and pollution in our waterways.
Over the years, the Stormwater Department recruits local artists to paint murals to bring awareness to our local storm drains. This year, the City once again invites artists to participate in this community project.
In 2022, the City Stormwater Department is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Clean Water Act by making the theme of this spring’s art project “Dreaming of Clean Water.” Interested in participating?
- Check out the full submission rules on the City of Goshen’s Stormwater Management page: https://goshenindiana.org/storm-drain-art
- Attend the optional information session at 7 p.m., February 17 in the Reith Interpretive Center to find out more about the goals of the project and hear what the selection committees will be looking for.
- Submit your design ideas and biographical information to the Goshen Stormwater Department— email@example.com —by March 18, 2022.
- Look for a note that you have been selected as one of our 10 artists. Paint materials will be provided by the Stormwater Department.
- Receive your sponsored artists thank you gift of $200 and celebrate with us at the June unveiling.
For additional questions or other inquiries, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 574-537-3818.