Take it out on government officials, and feel good about it! (All proceeds go to charity).
Mayor Jeremy Stutsman, along with other City officials, City engineers and County officials have agreed to sit at a dunk tank so the community can let out its road construction frustrations on them, all while collecting money for a local nonprofit organization!
The dunk tank will be out during First Fridays on the front yard of The Bubble, on the corner of Main and Jeﬀerson streets.
For $2, you’ll get one try at hitting your target. For $5, you get three tries!
- 5:30 – 6 pm Mayor Stutsman
- 6 – 6:30 pm Commissioner Mike Yoder
- 6:30 – 7 pm Commissioner Suzy Weirick
- 7 – 7:30 pm Councilman Adam Scharf
- 7:30 – 8 pm Civil Traffic Engineer Leslie Biek
- 8 – 8:30 pm Public Works Director Dustin Sailor
- 8:30 – 9 pm Councilwoman Julia Gautsche