The Goshen Parks and Recreation Department has closed a portion of the City Parks’ restrooms that are not heated for the fall/winter season. The following is a list of facilities that will remain open throughout the season:
Heated Restroom facilities:
- Abshire Cabin, 1302 E. Lincoln Ave.
- Shanklin Park Warming Building, (near pond), 411 W. Plymouth Ave.
Portable Restroom locations:
- Shoup Parsons/Goshen Dam755 Fair Oaks Dr.
- Pumpkinvine Trail, near CR 28
- Oakridge Park Area, Wilden Ave. Trail at 1st St.
- Fidler Pond Park, 1424 Lincolnway E.
- Rieth Interpretive Center, 410 W. Plymouth Ave.
- Rogers Park, 102 Chicago Ave.