The City of Goshen is in search of an Alcoholic Beverage Board member. Mayor Jeremy Stutsman will appoint one new member to the board. Applications are due May 31.

To apply, go to
https://goshenindiana.org/boards-&-commissions and click on “Application for City Board or Commission Appointment.”

The local Alcoholic Beverage Board oversees alcohol permits business in Elkhart County. It is composed of a County Council appointee, a County Commission appointee, one appointee by each mayor of the three cities in the county and an excise officer. The applicant for Mayor Stutsman’s appointment must live in Goshen.

The Board meets every third Thursday of the month at 10 a.m. in Elkhart. For more information, contact the Goshen Mayor’s office at 533.9322.